The Lennox Elite® Series EL180E residential gas furnace offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning provides efficient gas furnace heating featuring Power Saver™ technology. Stay warm and enjoy great savings on your utility bills with the EL180E residential gas furnace. Through quiet and continual rotation, its Power Saver motor delivers up to 33% greater efficiency than standard motors, which can significantly reduce your heating costs during cold Minnesota winters.
Here are some of the top features of the EL180E:
- Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow.
- Power Saver technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
- Insulated blower compartment minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort.
- Special sound-absorbing materials further reduce sound for even quieter operations.
|Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year* compared to older furnaces.|
Recognitions and Certifications
Features and Benefits
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Power Saver™ motor—operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
- Power Saver technology—not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
- Insulated blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf™ aluminized steel for reliable efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—Nitride design ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL180E furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including:Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.