The Lennox EL296V residential gas furnace uses a variable speed motor that reduces electrical use by two-thirds, compared to a standard motor. Plus, two stages of heating minimize temperature swings, so you can save on utility bills without sacrificing comfort. Cost savings and optimal comfort make the Lennox EL296V residential gas furance is perfect for Minnesota’s cold winters.
Here are some of the top features of the EL296V residential gas furnace:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- See the Technology Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
- This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
|Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.|
Recognitions and Certifications
Features and Benefits
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs.
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control.
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**.
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs.
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home.
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air.
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency.
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation.
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency.
- Multi-position models available.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL296V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right residential gas furnace for your needs.