The Lennox GWB8-E gas-fired water boiler offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning is constructed of high-quality materials, including a cast iron heat exchanger and stainless steel burners. With an efficiency rating of up to 83.%, the GWB8-E boiler delivers reliable heating performance season after season in Minnesota’s cold winter climate.
Lennox GWB8-E Gas-Fired Water Boiler Overview
Here are some of the top features of the GWB8-E
- Electronic ignition control burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs.
- Cast iron heat exchanger designed for long-lasting durability.
- Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
Recognitions and Certifications
Lennox GWB8-E Gas-Fired Water Boiler Features and Benefits
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed.
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss.
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency.
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability.
- Versatile installation—available in nine sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural* or LP gas.
- Stainless steel burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation.**
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts.
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.
**262 and 299 models feature Titanium Burners.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning for a Free Initial Consultation
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.