The Lennox GWM-IE gas-modulating condensing water boiler offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning is designed to maximize fuel savings. The GWM-IE boiler delivers up to 40% greater efficiency than conventional boilers. Its burner matches heating output to household demand, using only the energy necessary to keep you comfortable, which is ideal for Minnesota’s climate.
GWM-IE Gas-Modulating Condensing Water Boiler Overview
Here are some of the top features of the GWM-IE:
- Efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Modulating capability allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match comfort needs.
- Electronic ignition control burns fuel only when necessary, reducing energy costs.
- This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
Recognitions and Certifications
GWM-IE Features and Benefits
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings.
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed.
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—converts waste energy into usable heat.
- Efficiency Rating (AFUE): Up to 95.
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat.
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs.
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—is self-cleaning and extremely durable.
- Stainless steel mesh burner—provides greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than aluminized steel burners.
- CPVC flue condensate collector—is corrosion resistant and eliminates the use of metal in venting area.
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10-year limited warranty on remaining covered components.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning for a Free Initial Consultation
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.