The Lennox ML180 commercial gas furnace offers 80% AFUE, 44,000-132,000 Btuh, 33″ design profile, silicone nitride, ignitor delivers starting reliability, upflow/horizontal or dedicated downflow models available, power-saving constant-torque motor, multi-speed, direct-drive slide-out blower, and toolless entry for quick maintenance. Lennox technology provides the efficiency and cost-savings ideal for cold Minnesota winters.
From high efficiency furnaces to convenient, high-performance unit heaters, Lennox heating products provide flexible solutions for spaces large and small. Simple to install and easy to maintain, Lennox units can be customized to meet each building’s specific needs.
Lennox Commercial Gas Furnace Features
- Duralok Plus Heat Exchanger: Made of patented ArmorTuf Steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency.
- Special Sound-Absorbing Materials: Further reduce sound for quiet operation.
- SureLight Ignitor: Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation.
- Variable-Capacity Gas Valve: Adjusts capacity output in as small as 1% increments for the ultimate in precision comfort.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger: Has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels.
- Self-Calibrating Variable Speed Inducer: Ensures cleaner combustion and efficient operation.
- Variable Speed Blower Motor: Provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control.
- SureLight Control Board: Controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting.
- Sealed Blower Compartment: Minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning for a Free Initial Consultation
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.