The Lennox Merit® Series ML193 residential gas furnace offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning is built for high reliability and efficiency. The ML193 residential gas furnace keeps your home warm and cozy even on the coldest Minnesota winter days, while helping you save money every month on your utility bills.
Here are some of the top features of the ML193:
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to standard furnaces.
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
Recognitions and Certifications
Features and Benefits
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces.
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0″ ESP.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs.
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- Robust blower assembly—exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort.
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency.
- SureLight® ignitor—silicon nitride construction for long product life and reliable operation.
- Durable steel cabinet—Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish.
- SureLight integrated control board—ensures full control of furnace operation.
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right residential gas furnace for your needs.