The Lennox T-Class™ Commercial Separated Combustion Unit Heater offers up to up to 82% thermal efficiency, heating capacities from 45,000-300,000 Btuh, compact cabinet design on 45,000 Btuh model, ideal for hard-to-heat applications where excessive dirt, dust or humidity or negative pressure is a concern, durable tubular heat exchanger, hinged door allows easy access to components, stainless steel heat exchanger is available for longer product life, sidewall venting eliminates roof penetrations, and self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting efficiency and accuracy.
The T-Class™ Commercial Separated Combustion Unit Heater Offers True Performance, Reliability and Durability
- Tubular Heat Exchanger: Increases efficiency and durability.
- Combustion Air Inducer Proving Switch: Prevents unit operation if combusion air flue outlet is blocked.
- 24V Combination Gas Control Valve with 100% Safety Shutoff: Increases control and protects units.
- Integrated Control Board with Direct Spark Ignition: Improves unit operation and efficiency.
- Limit Control: Provides Protection from overheat conditions.
- Heavy-Guage Steel Cabinet: Resists corrosion and provides structural stability.
- Flame Rollout Sensor: Improves safety.
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Aluminized Steel Inshot Burners: Are low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Integrated Control Board with Diagnostics: Aids in troubleshooting.
- Hinged Door: Provides easy access to components.
- Burner View Port: For easy flame viewing.
- External Gas, Line Voltage and Thermostat Connections: Speed installation.
- Mounting Spotnuts: Allow for threaded rod installation (100,000 through 300,000 Btuh models).
- Separated Combustion Air Inlet: Provides fresh outdoor air for proper combustion.
More Flexibility Keeps Everyone More Comfortable
Lennox heating products are available in thre unit designs to meet a wide range of commercial and residential applications, including unit heaters, separated combustion unit heaters for hard-to-heat areas, and duct furnaces for projects that require duct systems.
Several heating capacities are available, making it easy to keep both small and larger spaces comfortable. These reliable heaters and furnaces are available with your choice of natural gas or propane, and several wall venting options – including horizontal and vertical – allow the units to be placed in a number of locations.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.