Weil-McLain high trim hydronic baseboard heating offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning provide ideal heat distribution, create less heat loss than forced air systems, and offer easy temperature control. High trim hydronic baseboards can be painted to match any décor. The efficiency, comfort, and versatile installation of these high trim hydronic baseboard is perfect for ideal indoor comfort during cold Minnesota winters.
|Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard||Snug Hydronic Baseboard|
High Trim Hydronic Baseboard Overview
- Attractive design that can be painted to match any décor.
- Designed for high heat loss and limited wall space installations.
- Made of pre-coated cold-rolled steel.
- Damper with finger-touch operation permits easy temperature control.
- Stylish new design.
- Delivers maximum comfort.
- Can be painted to match any decor.
- Easy to clean.
High Trim Hydronic Baseboard Design Features
High trim hydronic baseboard, designed with high output heating elements incorporated into a compact enclosure, is ideal for environments where heat loss is high or wall space is limited.
The neutral colored enclosure has a baked-on enamel finish that resists scuffs, dents and scratches and can be painted or stained to match woodwork, walls, or existing decor for a custom-designed appearance.
- Front and Back Panels: The front and back panels, manufactured with unmatched precision, have gently sloping folds that increase rigidity and add additional support to resist bending and damage that may occur with kids, pets, and life’s everyday challenges.
- Damper: The sturdy damper control allows for fast and easy “one finger touch” temperature control so that every room is comfortable.
- Element: The elements are manufactured with more fins per linear foot and a larger fin size to ensure higher outputs with less energy consumption. And the durable, full-collared corrugated aluminum material will provide years of worry-free operation.
- Element Brackets: The factory-installed back panel brackets have an integrated return tube hanger that significantly reduces installation time and ensures a well-fitting, attractive baseboard.
High Trim Hydronic Baseboard Accessories
All high trim hydronic baseboard accessories match the clean lines of the enclosure. Accessories may be installed either before or after the enclosure is mounted and piping completed. End caps are available plain or hinged to permit easy access to vents and valves. The 7″ and 12″ filler sleeves may be used in place of the end cap to fill out a wall. One-piece corner accessories – outside, inside, and bay – make installation easier and enhance the appearance of the finished installation. The one-piece splice plate covers joints and permits independent operation of dampers.
High Trim Hydronic Baseboard Design Advantages
Front and Back Panels
- Durable 18 guage steel for maximum strength.
- Snap-on design for eas installation and simple removal for cleaning.
- Available in lengths from 2 to 8 feet.
- Broad range of finishing accessories that reduce on-the-job cutting and offer a professional, clean appearance.
- Unique pivot design for easy “one finger touch” operation.
- Multi-position capabilities to provide maximum comfort in every room.
- Easily detachable from the element brackets for cleaning.
- Color-coordinated for an attractive, clean line appearance.
- Includes 3/4″ copper tube for maximum heat transfer.
- Element tubes are flared at one end, eliminating the need for couplings when joining two lengths.
- Fully collared corrugated aluminum fins are permanently bonded for safe, easy handling.
- Plastic glides provide a snug fit and reduced expansion noises.
- Return tube hanger built into the top arm for precise placement.
High Trim Hydronic Baseboard Specifications
|Model||Water Flow GPM||Water Flow Rate Lbs/Hr||Avg. Water Temp. (170 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (180 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (190 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (200 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (210 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (220 F)|
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning for a Free Initial Consultation
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.