Building on a tradition of quality and innovation, our mission is simple: to design and build the best products on the market, to make them first and to make them last—for decades.
Whether you are looking for information on energy-efficient heating and products such as boilers, air conditioners, baseboard or accessories, Weil-McLain has what you need. Weil-McLain provides a full range of comfort heating and climate control products for residential, commercial and institutional use.
Refer to the “Learn more” links in the product section below to learn what we have to offer in each of the categories shown, including our Energy Star® rated heating products.
- Boilers: We offer a wide range of energy-efficient, high quality gas-fired boilers and oil-fired. [Learn more]
- Indirect Fired Water Heaters: Weil-McLain® high efficiency indirect fired water heaters produce twice the peak flow of a tankless coil.
- Hydronic Baseboards: Weil-McLain hydronic baseboards offer comfort, efficiency and versatile installation. [Learn more]
- Heat Exchanger: They are compact, lightweight and can be used for heating pools, spas, snow-melt systems and other radiant heating applications.
- Controls: Weil-McLain provides a variety of boiler controls and zone controllers to help optimize boiler operation and temperature control.
- Furnaces: For energy-efficient, high quality residential furnaces, homeowners and contractors alike count on gas furnaces. [Learn more]
- Air Conditioners: The 13 SEER model of residential air conditioners is available in sizes up to five tons.
- Air Handlers: Quiet, efficient and dependable, Weil-McLain air handlers provide the high-level, uniform air quality and comfort that homeowners desire.
Headquartered in Michigan City, Indiana, Weil-McLain has manufacturing facilities in Michigan City, Indiana, and Eden, North Carolina. Weil-McLain products are found in homes and commercial projects worldwide.
Beyond Product Quality
The reliability and energy efficiency of Weil-McLain products has helped to make Weil-McLain a leader in comfort heating and cooling systems. They also combine hydronic expertise with the responsiveness of support operations to provide our customers with added value and peace of mind.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.