Weil-McLain therma trim hydronic baseboard heating offered by Logical Heating and Air Conditioning provide ideal heat distribution, create less heat loss than forced air systems, and offer easy temperature control. Therma trim hydronic baseboards can be painted to match any décor. The efficiency, comfort, and versatile installation of therma trim hydronic baseboard is perfect for ideal indoor comfort during cold Minnesota winters.
|High Trim Hydronic Baseboard||Snug Hydronic Baseboard|
Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard Overview
- Designed for hydronic heating in homes and apartments.
- Damper with finger-touch operation permits easy temperature control.
- Made of pre-coated cold-rolled steel.
- Attractive design that can be painted to match any décor.
- Stylish new design.
- Delivers maximum comfort.
- Can be painted to match any decor.
- Easy to clean.
- Quiet operation.
- Available in a variety of lengths.
Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard Design Features
Weil-McLain therma trim baseboard is designed for hydronic heating installations in homes and apartments. It is an attractive, clean-lined, functional baseboard that fits into any decor from traditional to ultra modern. Therma trim hydronic baseboard is finished in a modern white baked enamel, but may be painted to match woodwork or walls.
The variety of enclosures and element lengths and the choice of accessories permits fast, easy installation. Silent expansion glides reduce metal-to-metal expansion noise. In every detail, therma trim reflects the Weil-McLain philosophy of manufacturing only the hightest quality hydronic heading equipment.
- Front and Back Panels: Blends smoothly and attractively into any decor from traditional to ultra modern. The front and back panels have been designed with stylish folds that enhance the rigidity of the enclosure.
- Damper: Permits room-by-room temperature control with finger touch movement.
- Element: Permanently bonded aluminum fins provide greater heat output.
- Element Brackets: Pre-installed in the back panel with return tube hanger.
Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard Accessories
Therma trim accessories are designed to match the clean attractive lines of the baseboard. End caps are plain or hinged to allow easy access to vents and valves. The 2″ full front splice covers joints and permits independent operation of dampers. One-piece corner accessories – outside, inside, and bay – make installation easier and enhance the appearance of the finished installation.
Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard Design Advantages
Front and Back Panels
- Durable 18 guage steel for maximum strangth.
- Snap on design for easy installation and simple removal for cleaning.
- Available in lengths from 2 to 8 feet.
- Broad range of finishing accessories that reduce on-the-job cutting and offer a professional, clean appearance.
- Unique pivot design for easy “one finger touch” operation.
- Multi-position capabilities to provide maximum comfort in every room.
- Easily detachable from the element brackets for cleaning.
- Color-Coordinated for an attractive, clean line appearance.
- Includes 3/4″ copper tube for maximum heat transfer.
- Element tubes are flared at one end, eliminating the need for couplings when joining two lengths.
- Fully collared corrugated aluminum fins are permanently bonded for safe, easy handling.
- Plastic glides provide a snug fit and reduced expansion noises.
- Return tube hanger built into the top arm for precise placement.
Therma Trim Hydronic Baseboard Specifications
|Model||Water Flow GPM||Water Flow Rate Lbs/Hr||Avg. Water Temp. (170 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (180 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (190 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (200 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (210 F)||Avg. Water Temp. (220 F)|
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning for a Free Initial Consultation
Call Logical Heating and Air Conditioning LLC at 763-428-6358 for a free initial consultation and let us help you find the right system for your needs.
Logical Heating and Air Conditioning serves the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area including: Albertville, Anoka, Becker, Big Lake, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Delano, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hamel, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Monticello, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Michael, and Wayzata.